- Blessed is the man who hath not walked in the counsel of the ungodly, nor stood in the way of sinners, nor sat in the chair of pestilence.
- But his will is in the law of the Lord, and on his law he shall meditate day and night.
- And he shall be like a tree which is planted near the running waters, which shall bring forth its fruit, in due season. And his leaf shall not fall off: and all whosoever he shall do shall prosper.
- Not so the wicked, not so: but like the dust, which the wind driveth from the face of the earth.
- Therefore the wicked shall not rise again in judgment: nor sinners in the council of the just.
- For the Lord knoweth the way of the just: and the way of the wicked shall perish.