- Blessed is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the wicked, and standeth not in the way of sinners, and sitteth not in the seat of scorners;
- But his delight is in Jehovah's law, and in his law doth he meditate day and night.
- And he is as a tree planted by brooks of water, which giveth its fruit in its season, and whose leaf fadeth not; and all that he doeth prospereth.
- The wicked are not so; but are as the chaff which the wind driveth away.
- Therefore the wicked shall not stand in the judgment, nor sinners in the assembly of the righteous.
- For Jehovah knoweth the way of the righteous, but the way of the wicked shall perish.